Robots in underwear
12 x 8in (305 x 203mm)
This is printed on Hahnemühle Agave 290gsm. 70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. Agave is acid free, lignin free and free from OBAs. Matte finish.
Please note that due to the ongoing issues with Covid-19 affecting manufacturing and postal services, delivery may take up to 12 days. Multiple items may be delivered separately.